I bet you a million buck you’re not twiddling your thumbs, wondering what to do with all the extra time in your day. 😉 We are busier than ever – juggling work, home, and family. We’re connected all the time, yet often disconnected from what matters most to us.
When considering coaching, one of the strongest barriers we hear is “There’s no way I could add one more thing to my schedule. I already don’t have enough time.”
- You’re DISTRACTED by unimportant things and tasks.
- You’re busy doing what OTHER PEOPLE want from you, not what you want and need to do.
- You don’t WANT to do it or make time for it.
- You don’t know HOW to shift your time so that you have time for what matters most.
- You’re operating out of FEAR for what it’ll cost you.
- You don’t have good HABITS AND PRACTICES to manage your time better.
Do those resonate? These excuses keep you from investing your time in what matters most in your life and leadership.
But you have the capacity to create more time and get different results, and it’s easier than you think!
We created a FREE resource to help you jump this hurdle and say “YES” to coaching. Creating more time for what matters most is of utmost importance if you want to live and lead with wholeness. If you want to achieve something you don’t currently have, you have to shift your relationship with time. 🕰️
The truth is that you have ALL the time you need to achieve everything God has for you. You were created to live and lead with wholeness and your time is a critical component. It’s up to you to use that time well.
Five days left to register for May Coaching Groups. Time is on your side, but don’t delay.