The women on your team are your most untapped resource.
WHOLE WOMEN MAKE ORGANIZATIONS WHOLE.
It’s time to invest in her.
ACHIEVING RESULTS DEPENDS ON INCREASINGLY WHOLE LEADERS.
In a world where women are too often under-valued and under-developed, Ezer + Co. develops your leaders so you can go further, faster.
We help your organization develop your most valuable asset—your leaders. When a woman increases self-awareness, she learns new skills, and takes new actions, she experiences life-changing transformation for her life and leadership.
When women receive the tools they need to become whole in every dimension of their life, your organization benefits. When a woman brings her transformation into your organization, the value of her work is multiplied.
PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION FUELS ORGANIZATION GROWTH.
Since March 2020, we’ve experienced the greatest employment shift in our lifetime. Over 30 million people have quit their jobs in the first six months of 2021 alone. According to a U.S. Labor Department study, people are now leaving their jobs at the highest rate since they began tracking quit rates two decades ago.
Burnout, exhaustion, juggling multiple priorities, and uncertainty has unequally impacted women in the workplace. Even more, women want work that matters. Retaining your team has massive financial, relational, and spiritual advantages. Whole women work on purpose.
Onboarding new staff during this great employment migration takes tremendous energy. Supporting her transition expedites her learning curve.
We help women get transformational results where it matters most to her—and your organization.
Coaching reduces burnout, turnover,
Coaching increases engagement, belonging, productivity, + energy.
Coaching gets results where it matters most to you.
YOUR DECISIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.
Research shows that men receive disproportionate professional investment. When you don’t invest in her, you perpetuate that investment gap. You won’t reflect that you value women’s voices and influence. You’ll keep getting the same results. The current trajectory won’t shift. The lopsided investment limits your impact.
But when you invest in the women on your team, you prove that you value gender diversity, equity, and partnership. You’ll help her avoid burnout, exhaustion, and offer her meaningful work.
SAFE SPACES MUST BE CREATED.
Most workspaces are not safe for women to process their life and leadership. And when women aren’t safe, they become out of sync in their whole life. Women leaders overwhelmingly report the need for safe spaces to process life and leadership, while simultaneously improving their skills and increasing capacity.
Safe spaces must be carved out and created—they aren’t accidently formed. But our proven wholeness journey, including propriety Wholeness Assessment and best practices, expertly guides women from where she is to where she wants to be.
INCREASING WHOLENESS IS HARD WORK, BUT IT’S MUCH EASIER WITH SUPPORT, SISTERHOOD, AND ACCOUNTABILITY.
DON’T UNDERESTIMATE HER.
Women rise to the opportunity. Women are waiting to lead with increasing wholeness. She’s worth it. Your mission is worth it. Studies show that when you invest in women, everyone wins. The investment exponentially expands beyond her into her family, work, friendships, and world.
This is a strategic opportunity to invest into your key women leaders. Without it, you will take longer to get where you want to go, make more mistakes along the way, and risk losing your best leaders.
WE EMBODY THE ART + SCIENCE OF TRANSFORMATION.
We implement the best tools and practices within the developmental science of coaching. Our coaches practice what we preach.
We use cutting edge technology platforms to enrich the connection between participant, coach, and the growing Ezer + Co. community. The dynamic combination empowers her to learn new skills, surrender what’s not working for her, and activate her to achieve her top goal.
Throughout the 6-month coaching group journey, she becomes more of the Ezer she’s been created to be.
WHAT SHE GETS:
PERSONAL: Our 6-month group journey include monthly 1:1 coaching calls with a certified coach, monthly group training sessions, weekly curated content, customized action steps, full access in our membership in our private Warrior Women membership community, and an ever-expanding collection of resources—across all six wholeness dimensions—to propel individual well-being and goal achievement.
PROFESSIONAL: When she gets better, everyone wins. She’ll achieve goals that matter. She’ll contribute with more confidence, clarity, and centeredness. Her breakthroughs will allow everyone to rise with her.
We embed coaching principles into every step of this 6-month group journey. Moving from insight and inspiration to getting results where it matters most, gives women increased personal wholeness and better professional outcomes. The return on your investment is a no-brainer.
What costs will you pay if you don’t invest into your key leaders?
HOW IT WORKS:
- Data-Driven Process. Our proprietary Wholeness Assessment helps her see how she’s really doing and define her top goal. We’ve expertly designed a 6-month journey centered in servant-oriented leadership, behavioral science expertise, and human transformation principles, which allows us to customize the coaching experience for every woman.
- Elevated by Technology. We’ve implemented the best online tools to streamline the experience, give access to a broader community of women, and eliminate the need for extra travel and costs.
- Certified Coaches as Guides. Our coaches are guides to uncover the brilliance within every woman. Our coaches know that transformation is possible within each woman, and they are trained to unlock her ability to reach goals faster. Our growing community of Warrior Women are doing the work alongside her. We also have a network of therapists and spiritual directors for referral.
- Achievable Results. Self-awareness and insight create the illusion of transformation. Our coaching groups aren’t about just increasing knowledge or downloading more content. Our 6-month coaching journey is all about getting results in her life and leadership.
How to Get Started:
- Schedule a 30-minute Call. In our conversation, we’ll identify your primary goals, explore how Ezer + Co. coaching groups can serve your organization and support your goals, and answer any questions.
- Review a Proposal. We’ll offer customized options and a group rate aligned with your goals. We’ll host a Meet ‘n Greet (virtual or in-person) with potential participants and their coach to ensure a good fit, agree upon commitment, and answer any questions.
- Say “Yes!” Begin the transformational 6-month journey toward increasing wholeness and achieve what matters most.