Pop Quiz! Don’t worry – you can’t fail. 😉 Answer yes or no for each question:
- Have you recently learned something new?
- Have you learned something new about yourself in the last 30 days?
- Do you know more than you’re putting into practice?
- Do you learn more than you take action?
If you answered “YES” to either of the first 2 questions AND “YES”. to either of the second 2 questions, LEARNING isn’t your problem. Taking ACTION is. You haven’t failed, but you have a gap between knowledge and action. It’s not just you. Most of us know way more than we do.
Dive deeper with me. Have you learned that you need to do this:
- Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water daily.
- Take a quality multi-vitamin and fish oil.
- Exercise most days of the week.
- Heal from grief and loss.
- Articulate your emotions in real time.
- Focus your thoughts on what’s true and loving.
- Disconnect from work daily.
- Stop avoiding that unresolved conflict.
- Forgive those who’ve hurt you.
- Take time for yourself.
- Spend time with people who energize (not deplete) you.
The gap between what you know and do needs to close! Proverbs says when knowledge increases, sorrow increases. Translated? When you don’t do what you know you need to do, you feel awful. Philosopher Søren Kierkegaard said it another way, “People settle for a level of despair they can tolerate and call it happiness.”
We have more access to knowledge than ever before. You can learn something new for free with a click of a finger. Google and AI can give you content at mind-blowing speeds, but it doesn’t produce transformation. It doesn’t help you close the gap between what you know and what you do.
That’s precisely what our coaching groups and membership community do for you. We help you close the gap between what you know and what you do.
Click the images below for more info on our action-oriented, life-expanding, transformational coaching groups.
Stop setting for learning something new. Don’t settle for what you know. You are 100% capable of closing the gap between what you know and what you do. It’s exponentially easier when you add the supportive accountability from a community.
Taking our NEW Wholeness Quiz would be a great next step! It only takes a few minutes and it’ll help you increase self-awareness, but MOST IMPORTANTLY provoke you toward new actions.
Don’t let learning something new stop with self-awareness!